Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The new year's plan! haha

After 2007's spring festival, i will get to my new job ! There are so many things to do this new year! So making a simple plan is necessary!

1. Doing job very very hard,and making more money by any ways except obeying law.

2.Making more friends as good as i can,and to be their good company!

3.Looking for a girl friend ,the requirement is that:
kind,smart,good educated,have good dream of future , and others.

4.Taking good care of my parents,brothers,and myself!

5. Helping someone being in difficult by my best!

Though there are so few words of my plan ,i think it is not a easy job! Welcome anyone in the world can help me in spirital and encouraging words or emails !Thank you everyone who encourage me !
welcome you send emails to me !
sunruoxiang123@163.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home